Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.shopme.online (“Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Shopme E Commerce Owned By The Premier Services Group LLC, a limited liability company registered in the Seychelles (“SYC”), with its office located at Mahe,Victoria, SYC (“we”, “our” or “us”).
ABOUT OUR SITE
The Site is an e-commerce platform that allows the company to offer and sell products online, and individuals and enterprise entities to buy products.
We reserve the right to introduce new Services and update or withdraw any of the Services, in our sole discretion, and we will not be liable to you for exercising this discretion.
The information on the site is provided by shopme and whilst we endeavor to keep the it up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods. Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure the prices on our website are as accurate as possible, we reserve the right to change a price in exceptional circumstances. If a price is corrected due to exceptional circumstances, customers will be informed of the change before payment is processed and offered the opportunity to amend/cancel the order. Prices on the website are available in multiple currencies, our default currency is USD. Customers can select their preferred currency from the drop-down available at the top of all pages.
Eligibility and Registration Requirements
You are eligible to register as a buyer and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
you are above the legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence; and
you are able to provide an address in the LEB for delivery of products.
In order to register to the Site, you will need to provide us with certain information. Your registration to the Site may not be accepted if you do not provide us with the required information. We reserve the right to decline any registration without further explanation. We reserve the right to undertake such checks as are necessary to verify your identity.
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
- are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
- agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
- will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your use of the Services as required by us;
- will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you; and
- will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our Services.
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate or prohibited categories or areas on our Site, including:
- content or items that may be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- content or items which may not be considered to be in compliance with general local law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- content or items that may threaten national security;
- content or items which may constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
- post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you no longer fulfill the eligibility criteria or are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in any of our policies;
- use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications or similar;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm our Services or the interests or property of other users; infringe:
- the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights" ) that belong to or are licensed to us; or any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
- all content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software is our property or the property of our licensors. We (or our licensors, as the case may be) retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Services, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights therein; and
- all rights, title and interest in and to any information, materials or other content that you provide in connection with your use of the Services, including all Intellectual Property Rights therein, will become our property.
You agree that you have no right to use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent.
Placing Orders and Payment Options
Shipping and Delivery
We use Aramex, DHL, Libanpost as our courier partners for domestic deliveries. Based on the shipping zone, the delivery time may change, however, most orders are delivered within 3-10 working days. A shipping quote is provided once all address details are given during checkout. While this quote is accurate almost all the time, we reserve the right to amend this based on the size and weight of the actual shipment. If there is any difference in the shipping quote, customers are informed about it before the order is processed. Customers have a chance to amend/cancel the order as required before the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
All items are dispatched the same/next day from our warehouses after the order is processed.
Shipping Address Details
At the time of placing the order, customers are encouraged to put accurate address details to ensure delivery on time. We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. It is recommended that you are present to accept delivery of your order.
If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery. Delivery times may also change and this will be notified to you beforehand.
Customers will be asked to sign for the goods upon delivery. Once delivered and signed for, no claim of damaged goods will be accepted. Photo identification may be needed in some cases to accurately verify the receiver.
The following forms of ID are accepted:
Original & Valid National ID
Original & Valid Driving License
Original passport (profile and visa page)
In addition, if either "Credit Card Online" are selected as the payment methods then the details on the photo ID should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
Warranty and Returns
All Electronic items come with a 12 month manufacturing warranty from date of purchase, unless stipulated otherwise in the product information, or in the Terms and Conditions mentioned below.
If you wish to return any item for an exchange, you can do so within 3 days upon receiving the item. The item should be completely UNUSED and with the original packaging along with any parts or accessories. We offer a one time replacement only. The replacement item/s will be dispatched after the original item/s are received.
All perfumes are not refundable after receiving and opening the package.
DOA and Faulty Goods
If you find that there is a manufacturing fault with the electronic device then please contact us and mention the complete details of the fault. If the product is Dead On Arrival (DOA) within the first 7 days after receiving delivery then you can drop the product off at our service centre. In either case you will be asked for your original invoice and proof of ID. Replacements will only be given once the defective product has been checked and approved as a DOA item. We will take the appropriate action to either repair or replace the product depending on the nature of the problem.
If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us immediately. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future. If the order is still not processed then it can still be canceled. If the order is already processed, we will make a reasonable effort to cancel the order and assist you in choosing the correct product.
If the order has already been dispatched, you can still cancel the order however a charge of 20 to 30% of the product value may be levied for processing fees.
If the order has already been delivered, cancellation is possible subject to the condition of the product/s. If the product is in pristine condition with sealed packaging and all accessories intact, then we can cancel the order. If you cancel, you must return the goods within 2 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
We will refund all monies paid to us by you, less any costs due under this contract. Delivery charges (if any) are non refundable. If any orders are canceled and have been paid for using a credit card, then the refund process may take up to 25 days (subject to the bank's policy). Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment.
Although we endeavor to keep our website information and pricing up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If such an error is discovered after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you before processing your order and give you the option to either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as canceled.
On order processing pages we use a SSL 256 bit security certificate. All information is encrypted. Credit Card details are not stored on the server or our company database at any time. Any sensitive information transferred is through a secure SSL connection (HTTPS) as mentioned. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
Liability & Indemnities
- for fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
- for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of that party; or
- for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
1.3- In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- the content or other information you provide when using the Services;
- your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, shipping, format or other guidance provided by us;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- bugs, errors or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- the content, actions or in-actions of third parties using our Services;
- a suspension or other action taken by us with respect to your use of the Services;
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results; or
- the price the item sold for on our Site and its original shipping costs; and
- the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees that you paid to us in the twelve (12) months prior to the action giving rise to the liability; or
- USD 100.
1.5- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and our, and their directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors harmless from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and attorney’s fees) (“Claims”) arising out of or relating to:
- any claims or demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services;
- your violation of any applicable laws, including, without limitation, data protection or anti-spam laws; or
- the manner in which you use our Services, including, without limitation, that the content you post, the items you list or your trademarks infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or that the content of your listings is slanderous, defamatory, obscene or violates any other rights (including privacy rights) of any third party (including other Site users).
Suspension, Termination & Cancellation
Without prejudice to any of our rights and remedies and without any liability to you, we may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the Services, cancel any product(s) order and/or remove hosted content submitted by you at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, any amounts paid and received by us in relation to a canceled product(s) order will be refunded.
Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any loss or damage or for any delay or failure in performance due to acts beyond the control of such party whether or not such acts could reasonably be anticipated (including acts of God, legislative, judicial or regulatory acts of any provincial or the federal government, court or regulatory authority, acts of any of our subcontractors or any third party providers of goods or Services to us, labour disruptions, blackouts, embargoes).
Communications. You may contact us through provided emails on the site.
Survival. All provisions that either expressly or by their nature survive, will survive suspension or termination of your membership of the Site.